PROCEDURES FOR ONSITE TRAINING AT GHC 9-1-1
- Each student is required to attend the entire course.
- Each student is required to sign in at the beginning of the course and after returning from lunch. All sign-ins will be done electronically, QR code capability is needed.
- Each student is required to present an ID (preferably not DL) in order to receive a building access card for entry and exit access. This will be returned at the end of the course.
- Should any student be late for any reason they are to contact GHC at 832-237-9911.
- Dress code: Agency uniform or Business Casual. No shorts, or tank tops.
- No drinks are permitted in the training rooms without a spill proof cup.
PAYMENTS: Please send an email to email@example.com to request an invoice. Include, the full name of the student, course, course date, and amount. GHC 9-1-1 accepts, checks, money orders, cash, and credit card payments. If paying with check, cash, or money order the student cant submit payment on the first day of class or mail it into Greater Harris County 9-1-1 Emergency Network.
Cancelation Policy: If the student does not cancel 48 hours prior to the course the student forfeits the registration fee. If the student cancels within the cancelation window and payment has been made the student will receive a coupon code for a course registration valid for one full year.
COVID procedures are as follows:
- All students will enter the building from the visitor’s entrance at the front of the building.
- Each student will be required to wear a mask to enter the premise, and continue wearing it the entire time in the building. If someone forgets their mask, one will be provided by GHC.
- Upon entry each student’s temperature will be taken via the Wello temperature machine in the foyer (this may require multiple attempts).
- Students will wear the green pass sticker while in the building.
- Students who do not pass the temperature check will be asked to leave the premise. The student’s PSAP Manager will be notified by email.
- Before entering the double doors leading to the training rooms, each student will be asked to sanitize their hands.
- When returning from lunch, each student will be required to retake their temperature via the Wello temperature machine and sanitize their hands before re‑entering the training rooms.
- Sanitation material for consoles will be provided.